Happy Friday! With the official start of summer just a mere 15 days away I thought it would be fun to put together a little summer bucket list! It’s already starting to feel like summer around here. The temps have been in the mid 70’s and we’ve had plenty of sunny afternoons.
I find that working full time and keeping up with other obligations makes it hard to fully enjoy summer but this year I’m going to change that! This is going to be the summer of good times and relaxation! So without further ado here is my summer bucket list…
- Host a backyard island-themed party (my Pinterest party board is growing!)
- Take a ferry ride
- Run a 5K
- Eat my weight in fresh caught crab
- Explore more Washington State Parks
- Keep my vegetable garden alive
- See Zac Brown in concert
- See a concert in the park
- Buy a DSLR camera to make this blog legit!
- Spend Labor Day in Las Vegas
- Finish household decorating projects
- Spend a day in Seattle doing touristy things (Ride the Duck, Space Needle, Pike Place)
- SLOW DOWN & RELAX
So there you have it! I think it will be easy to cross each and every one of these items off the list. What about you? What are your plans for the summer?