I created a bucket list early in the summer as well and things went a little sideways when I found out I was pregnant. I didn’t make it Vegas or see any concerts but it was still a great summer! Here are the things I’d like to do this fall:
- Buy and setup the crib and glider in the nursery
- Visit a pumpkin patch and take a hay ride
- Take an online course on photography
- Grow my blog audience
- Eat a lot of pumpkin flavored things (pie, muffins, cookies, etc)
- Sleep a lot because I know it won’t be happening come March!
It’s a pretty simple bucket list and I know I can accomplish all of them. I am still a novice at blogging so growing my audience will be a challenge! I am very thankful for Helene and Taylor for providing me with greats prompts all the way through October!
Above image via https://mercersavings.com/5-tips-stage-home-fall-season/
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12273087/?claim=xh5dhn5zmje”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>