Let’s face it, as moms almost all of the daily chores, shopping, school pickups, cooking and cleaning, plus a lot more falls on us. I like to think of myself as Superwoman but I’m not. I’m just your average MOM! On days when life gets a little overwhelming wouldn’t it be nice to have the help of John Cena? We can all dream, right!? When the help of a big strong WWE wrestler isn’t available, I turn to Hefty Ultra Strong Trash Bags.
Have I mentioned that we are getting ready to travel internationally for 12 days with a toddler? Maybe a time or two! Well, this my friends is when the help of John Cena would come in very handy. On top of my daily to-do list is a list getting longer of things I need to do, buy, or pack before we can leave. If I left it up to the husband all we would pack is one swimsuit a piece! Last time we traveled he forgot all his socks and underwear. So, I am in charge of getting us all ready to go!
Here’s a few tips and tricks I’ve picked up along the way when traveling with young children:
- Keep all your travel documents in one place. I recommend keeping everyone’s passports, boarding passes etc in a clear zipper pouch somewhere you can easily access it.
- Take lots of snacks. Hangry toddlers are the worst!
- Call ahead and make sure your destination
is aware you are bringing a toddler, including the transportation from
airport to resort.
- Bring an iPad and plenty of toys. See my full carry-on list HERE.
- Pack a box of Hefty Ultra Strong Trash Bags with Arm & Hammer patented odor neutralizer for all your dirty clothes and wet bathing suits. Plus they may come in very handy if you buy all the souvenirs!
- Get to the airport early and pack your patience.
I’m not sure where I picked it up, but I’ve always traveled with garbage bags. I know it sounds weird! But trust me, you do not want all your clothes smelling like wet, moldy bathing suits when you return home from a relaxing vacation! I also take them camping and keep them in the car. I love all of Hefty’s new smells but the Lavender & Sweet Vanilla is my favorite.
Hefty’s best kitchen bag ever features active tear resistant technology for superior strength and a break resistant grip drawstring. Perfect for holding 12 days worth of dirty laundry for the whole family! Plus, they have a new lower price (cheaper than Glad!). You can also save a $1.00 by downloading this money saving offer from Coupons.com.
What do you make sure to pack when traveling with young children?
Let’s Be Friends!